No products in the cart.
Onion Garlic Pistachio NutCrusters Crab Cakes
2 large eggs lightly beaten
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon mustard
1/2 Package Onion Garlic Pistachio NutCrusters
1/2 Cup Bread crumbs
1 Tablespoon New Orleans type seasoning
1 Tablespoon Parsley flakes
2 Teaspoons oil
1 Pint Fresh crab meat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium sized bowl blend together the first 5 wet ingredients
- Then mix together 5 dry ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and fold in crab meat,
- Form mixture into 6 to 8 flat patties or cakes.
- Bread each patty with remaining nutcrusters
- Place on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.