Ingredients 2 large eggs lightly beaten 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 Tablespoon mustard 1/2 Package Onion Garlic Pistachio NutCrusters 1/2 Cup Bread crumbs 1 Tablespoon New Orleans type seasoning 1 Tablespoon Parsley flakes 2 Teaspoons oil 1 Pint Fresh crab meat Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium sized bowl blend ... View
INGREDIENTS5 oz. NutCrusters Onion & Garlic Pistachio Coating Mix or NutCrusters Onion Garlic Pistachio Gourmet Coating with Panko and Flax 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 large eggs, lightly beaten Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper Vegetable oil, for frying 1.25 pound sole fillet, cut... View
INGREDIENTS5 oz. NutCrusters Thai Peanut Coating Mix or Thai Peanut NutCrusters Coating with Panko and Flax 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 2 large eggs, lightly beaten Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper Vegetable oil, for frying 1 pound sol... View
Ingredients Chicken Breast 1/2 Cup NutCrusters (any flavor) NutCrusters (Any Flavor) Olive Oil Directions
- Clean chicken breast and rinse in sink
- Put a few tablespoons of olive oil in a small bowl and put a few tablespoons of NutCrusters on a flat plate.
- Take the chicken breast and flip it on both sides on the plate of NutCrusters on each side of chicken... View
Ingredients 1 Lb. ground meat (80/20 mix preferable) 1/2 Cup NutCrusters (any flavor) 1 Egg 1 Tablespoon Worcester Sauce 1/2 Package Pistachio NutCrusters 1 Clove garlic minced 1/2 Teaspoon pepper 1/2 Teaspoon salt Directions
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Shape the meat to your preference of hamburger size
- Heat grill to approximately 400 degr... View